Two, three and four pane insulating units are our most versatile products, providing superior clarity and increased energy efficiency. Units can be customized with single or dual seal as well as warm-edge spacer in a variety Of ways to achieve performance.
- Helps insulation by reducing the heat gain and heat loss.
- Increases energy efficiency.
- Better sound insulation
Specification for any environmental Situation. obtained with the glass and coated glass. Gas-filled and Low-E units are also available to achieve optimum performance. CIG’s new generation of custom insulating glass products are subject to rigorous testing at our facility to ensure safety and efficiency.
CIG’s exclusive HeatClear insulating glass unit is a superior product specifically designed for the refrigeration industry. Our state-of-the-art HeatClear low emissivity glass utilizes CIG’s unique, patented Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD) coating process.
- Provides higher thermal and mechanical strength than annealed or heat-strengthened glass.
- Approximately 4X the mechanical and thermal strength of annealed glass.
- Tempered glass retains the normal properties of annealed glass including chemical resistance, hardness, expansion and deflection. It does not retain normal strength and breakage characteristics.
- The break pattern for tempered glass is a pattern of small dices or particles. This is considered much safer than the often large sharp shards that may result from broken annealed or heat strengthened glass. Fully Tempered glass is often referred to as “Safety Glass” because of the break pattern.
- May be prone to spontaneous breakage due to inclusions or tiny impurities in the glass such as nickel sulfide or if a treatment such as machining was applied to the edge post tempering causing the glass to weaken.
Through the use of this method the molecular structure of the glass surface is actually changed resulting in exceptional thermal performance, improved clarity and increased energy savings. Condensation is virtually eliminated as the electro-conductive glass provides warmth to the glass surface.
Our state-of-the-art tempering system is designed to meet the growing demand for thin glass and coated glass. Our precision custom tempering process will accommodate various glass thickness from 1/8" to 3/4" and from as small as 6" to 145" in size. Our Horizontal System eliminates the overheating typical in other systems and produces excellent optical quality plus flat tolerances.
- The basic advantage of having a tempered glass panel as a window is that it is safer than regular glass.
- Strength and Durability
- Designs and Varieties
Tempered glass is up to five times stronger than annealed glass. Whenever human impact is possible, federal, state and local laws and building codes may require safety glazing, such as CIG tempered glass. Never before has such high performance been obtained with glass and coated glass.
CIG manufactures Custom Glass Doors for refrigerator and freezer cases manufactured to your exact specifications. Our full glass door design offers a large viewing area utilizing a unique hinge system to offer more product visibility.
- Energy free glass packs IGU
- Custom sizes
Our door comes with all the necessary mounting brackets to apply to your case.
Commercial Insulating Glass offers sliding doors built from high quality aluminum and composite materials for cooler & non-cooler applications. Non-heated single and 2-pane glass doors are available for a variety of industries including, floral, meat, seafood, bakery, deli, wine, custom applications and more. Sliders are available with solid composite door instead of a glass pack.
- Aluminum & composite materials
- Cooler & non-cooler applications
- Non-heated single and 2-pane glass packs
CIG’s sliding doors are simple to install and operate smoothly providing an easy operation and maintenance to end users.
Fully customizable graphics art embedded to glass pack and illuminated with LED lights helps deliver your message, brand or logo with an eye-catching yet strong style. Use our controller to display your message, brand or logo with a wide range of RGB color configurations. Options are endless.
- Available with Standard and Custom Designs.
- Use our controller to display your message.
- Insulated glass units for refrigerator, freezers and other related products.
- Graph-X™ can be used in many types of glass packs applications.
- 12V or 24V power supply included.
- Size limitation depends on art-work.
Download Graph-X™ literature to learn more.
Download Graph-X™ Standard Designs Information.
Glass can be printed to emulate wood grain for sides of cases, SAVE MONEY by eliminating all the framing and laminate and use full glass sides instead.
- High Resolution Printed Artwork on Glass.
- Glass partitions for offices with custom artwork to suit your needs.
- Artwork can be edge lit or backlit so images really standout
- Custom backsplashes, signs, murals, countertops.
- Your favorite photo’s printed on glass.
Download Graph-X™ Printed Glass literature to learn more.